Oana Jinga, Cofounder and CCO, Dexory
Michelle You, Oana Jinga
- About one in four leadership positions at large global technology firms are expected to be held by women in 2022.
- Join tech leaders and role models Michelle You, cofounder and CEO of Supercritical and Oana Jinga, cofounder and CCO, Dexory to hear about their experience to break the glass ceiling in tech.
- Sign up below to attend our live event on Monday, March 27 at 10 a.m. ET, 2023.
Each March, Americans celebrate National Women’s History Month and internationally women – and men – celebrate International Women’s Day on March 8th to recognize women’s varied, and often under-recognized, accomplishments.
It is also the time of the United Nations Commission on the Status of Women (CSW67).
Insider’s March Spotlight aligns with this year’s CSW theme “DigitALL: Innovation and technology for gender equality”.
On Monday, March 27 at 10am ET, 2023, join tech leaders Michelle You, cofounder and CEO of Supercritical and Oana Jinga, cofounder and CCO of Dexory, in a moderated conversation with Insider Insider’s deputy executive editor, business Shona Ghosh about innovation and technological change, how education in the digital age can help achieve gender equality and the empowerment of all women and girls, and how they got to where they are – breaking the glass ceiling in tech.
- Michelle You, Cofounder and CEO, Supercritical
- Oana Jinga, Cofounder and CCO, Dexory
We hope to see you there! Sign up here.